- Router trimming from small to large parts
- Material ranges from soft plastics to composite material to CFRP
- Ideal for trimming thermoformed, blowmolded, injection molded and rotational molded automotive, agricultural, and consumer goods products, among others.
- Parts can range from medical devices to refrigerator panels to complete boats
- The router bit can cut thick material cleanly without any burr remains.
- Enables trimming of complex 3D parts that cannot be processed by a press or CNC router
- RouterVac technology: Vacuum fixture technology protects parts and removes dust and chips generated during router trimming.
- Trimming method suitable for materials such as glass fiber, poly propylene, composite, poly carbonate, gel coat and FRP, low pressure molded poly propylene, vinyl, acrylic, wood, and SMC
- Various spindles (up to 10 hp) and options(auto tool change, single or double end) are available to ensure desired cutting quality and cycle time.
- Collision Guard : Protects robots and fixtures in the event of a collision
- Ethernet remote manageability
Do you have any questions about TOPS process automation solutions and services?