- Fully automated aluminum extrusion pickup, drilling, and marking
- Various part types and profiles in single cell with minimal changeover time due to automatic robot tooling change
- Multiple compound angle cuts and drilled holes with repeatable accuracy of 0.25mm or better
- Optimal End-of-arm-tooling (EOAT) fitting for drilling conditions
- Dynamically adjust tool offset and other parameters during drilling operations
- Comprehensive support for a variety of drilling operations
- Speed production and reduce labor costs
- Applied Industries: All industries where composite materials are used, such as aerospace, defense, automobiles, ships, etc.
- Laminated material hole machining, such as CFRP, aluminum composite, titanium
- Turnkey solution for OPB (one piece barrel) for Leap engines (robot cell, tooling fixture and parts drilling program)
Do you have any questions about TOPS process automation solutions and services?